Triple Glazed Windows
Taking you further in to the Future
With three panes of high quality glass, our trilogy triple glazed windows offer superior energy efficiency. Our expert glass manufacturers have mastered the art of coating glass with the perfect finish constructed to keep the heat in - they are also designed to keep the unwanted sunlight away and reduce glare.
Triple Glazed Windows
A triple glazed window contains three panels of glass instead of one or two. Just like double glazed windows, the gap between each panel is filled with insulated argon gas to achieve a high thermal value. Argon gas is much heavier than air, and is an incredibly effective insulator of heat and sound. The third pane of glass is located between the inner and outer panes of double glazed windows; this creates two locks of air which has the potential to increase the energy efficiency of a double glazed window by 50%!
Low U Value
U value is measured by the transfer of heat - this can be heat travelling into or out of the building. Our glass has a low U-value, and this means that there is a low transfer of heat. The standard requirement for triple glazing windows with a U-Value of no more than 0.8, however our next generation triple glazed windows range has managed to achieve just 0.6!
Benefits of triple glazed windows
Manufacturing improvements in glazing
• A-Rated as standard.
• Certified “Energy Saving Recommended” by the Energy Saving Trust.
• Thermal inserts cut heat loss through the frame, Pilkington Energikare glass ensures maximum heat retention and minium heat loss.
• Energy saving Super Spacer.
One of the key benefits of triple glazing windows is maximum heat retention. This is due to the third panel of glass which adds an extra barrier and prevents the warm air from escaping your home.
- A-Rated as standard.
- Certified “Energy Saving Recommended” by the Energy Saving Trust.
- Thermal inserts cut heat loss through the frame; Pilkington Glass ensures maximum heat retention and minimum heat loss.
- Energy saving Super Spacer.
- Energy Saving features prevent heat loss.
- Reducing C02 emissions and carbon footprint.
- Meets ‘Green’ accreditation BREA Class Status (Building research establishment).
Triple glazed windows are also much stronger as the thermal inserts improve structural rigidity. The three panes of glass, combined with an effective multi-locking mechanism will provide maximum security for your home. Triple glazed windows are understandably much harder to break.
- Sturdier 70mm outer frame with slim-line sash for aesthetics.
- Steel reinforcement where required.
• Lead-Free profile made from Calcium Organic Formulation.
• Low V.O.C. Primer (water-based) used during the lamination process (Foiling). Energy Saving features prevent heat loss.
Reducing C02 emissions and carbon footprint.
• Meets ‘Green’ acreditation BRE A class status (Building research establishment).
• Up to 35 decibel reduction of outside noise.
• 35% quieter with Q-Lon seal than post Co-extruded gasket.
• Ease of operation and closing force required to achieve seal.
• New modern design profile with sleek lines.
• Unique interior sculptured beading detail.
• Reduced paint-line fit.
• Low sightline bead as standard for increased glass area.
• Range of lead, bevels and glass.
• Also available in realistic Oak and Rosewood effect finishes.
• German Engineered Siegenia-Aubi Trident locking systems.
• Meets stringent BS EN7950 security testing
Trilogy triple glazed windows provides an aesthetically pleasing, contemporary look. The outer frame of the windows is made up of an ultra- modern, slim line sash. They are incredibly elegant looking as they have a new modern designed profile with sleek lines and unique interior sculpted beading details.
- Reduced paint-line fit.
- Low sightline bead as standard for increased glass area.
- Range of lead, bevels and glass.
- Also available in beautiful Rosewood and Oak finishes.
Triple glazed windows provides a 35 decibel reduction of outside noise. This guarantees a much quieter, peaceful home and environment.
- Up to 35 decibel reduction of outside noise.
- 35% quieter with Q-Lon seal than post Co-extruded gasket.
- Ease of operation and closing force required to achieve seal.