1. Prior to your appointment, every representative must tell us whether they or anyone in their household has shown signs of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours. If there is the slightest doubt they may have been in contact with the virus, the representative won’t be permitted to carry out any visits until we know it’s safe for them to do so.
2. We will contact you on the day of the visit to check if you or any occupants are self- isolating, displaying any
symptoms of COVID19, and/or have received a positive diagnosis. If this is the case, then the appointment will
be deferred until a later date.
3. Every representative will bring their own hand sanitiser along with them.
4. Please do not be offended but the representative will not shake your hand or share equipment.
5. Finally, our representative will respect the COVID-19 social distancing guidelines by staying at least 2 metres apart whilst in your house.